Friday 27 March 2015

Knit 1 Bike 1 - Kickstarter is live!


https://www.kickstarter.com/…/knit-one-bike-o…/knit-1-bike-1
the Knit 1 Bike 1 campaign 'kicked off' last night.  Thanks so much to the three lovely people who have backed me already - whooo.  I set off on the 29th of June 2015 in case you don't know that and my first workshop will be at Burns Cottage Alloway Ayrshire on that day.  Get in touch if you would like to come along!  visit www.createwithfibre.co.uk to e mail me. 

A lovely man from the Sunday Post interviewed me yesterday and they are sending out a photographer today, thanks to Jo and Mica at Edinburgh Yarn Festival who put him onto me.  Yarnmaker are going to run an article on the trip and proposed book in their next issue.   (By the way, it looks like I will be teaching at Edinburgh Yarnfest again next year - I do hope so...

By the way he told me that he recently did an article on Debbie, AKA The Feral Spinner and her sock knitting trip across Scotland.  He tells me knitting stories are of great interest to their readers, the paper to buy, huh?
...And this is me on a wee trip to Loch Doon Ayrshire a few days ago.  Having finished knitting those blue socks I was busy casting on, back to a gate, beside this cattle grid, in the sunshine...

No comments:

Post a Comment