Thursday 25 June 2015

Four days to go - Radio Scotland and having a rest...

Four days to go till I set off.  It looks like there will be some publicity out there soon so watch this space...The Ayrshire Post and Radio Scotland are both interested and hopefully I will have contact with both on Monday - the day I set off.  Probably the Janice Forsyth Show on Radio Scotland Tues 30th July at 2pm...

Would you like to support Knit 1 Bike 1?

Knit 1 Bike 1 options
Meanwhile I am still deciding what not to take with me and the pile of stuff keeps on growing and then shrinking again.  The yarn is all ready to go and is the most important thing though!

Been working on the Isle of Mull Ferry today - doing the funnel now.  Just hope the real ferries are running okay on Tuesday and all the other days I will be using them, although I can understand the workers' concerns of course.

Isle of Mull Ferry in progress



No comments:

Post a Comment